Happy Friday one and all! Something a little different today. I thought I would share some of my favourite vintage finds over the last several months via some mosaics of my Instagram snaps....
The first mosaic below shows some of the treasure I have found at the vintage market in Oxford. It is held every Thursday in Gloucester Green and is fabulous! I work nearby and try to manage a quick dash round in my lunch hour most weeks. You will find a wide range of different sellers with everything from china to coins to clothes to books to art.... If you live near Oxford, do go and have a browse! Read more about it at www.oxfordantiquemarket.co.uk
The second mosaic below shows other vintage finds I have sourced from lots of places, including these fabulous shops:
- Pop Boutique (poodle),
- She Adores Vintage (awesome poodle plate),
- Paperdolly 1973 (the online arm of the fabulous Fine & Dandy store in Marazion) (lots of the china creatures including mouse, cat, squirrels and squeaky toys),
- The Vanilla Squirrel (Pink bunny),
- ismoyo (bambi & plastic lamb),
- Pomme de Jour (playing cards),
- Kitty Kat Dance (bambis),
- Awesome 302 (bambis),
- Get Smitten (vintage fabric),
- Reloved Preloved (hoop handled bags from vintage fabrics),
- Alice Apple (sausage dogs).
Enjoy browsing and treasure hunting and have a fabulous weekend! x